Ahead of its matchup with South Carolina, Florida football still has a couple of key players listed on the injury report.
It is important to note that guys listed as healthy have no guarantee of playing, but generally speaking, guys listed as out will almost certainly not be playing this week.
Florida Football: Who is in and who is out
- Austin Barber – The starting left tackle for all five games this season missed last week against Vanderbilt. He is not listed on the injury report this week, but as we know, that doesn’t always mean anything.
- Thai Chiaokhiao-Bowman – He has been on the injured report since the start of the season. Last week, he was listed as questionable, but this week, he is listed as out
- Caleb Douglas – Much like last week, unfortunately Douglas will be out for a while after he was rolled up against Kentucky.
- Kingsley Eguakun – As we have written, no player may be more important to Florida’s offense than Eguakun. After coming off the injured list to play against Tennessee, Eguakun sat out against UNC Charlotte before returning again vs Kentucky. He sat out last week and is listed as out this week.
- Trevor Etienne – He sat out last week against Vanderbilt. This week, he is not listed on the injury report, so we’ll see if he actually takes the field.
- Andy Jean – The true freshman has been poised to get an extended opportunity but is listed as out this week.
- Jonathan Odom – Odom was in the first five games this season but missed last week and will miss again this week.