Seven players for Florida football are listed on the injury report ahead of its matchup against Missouri.
It is important to note that guys listed as healthy have no guarantee of playing, but generally speaking, guys listed as out will almost certainly not be playing this week.
Florida Football: Who is in and who is out
- Austin Barber – For a team with questionable offensive line depth, it’s not great to see Barber listed as questionable for tonight.
- Shemar James – James went down in a heap during warmups against Georgia. He tried to gut it out, but it turns out he has a dislocated kneecap and will miss the rest of the season. Thanks Jacksonville.
- Andy Jean – The talented freshman hasn’t seen the field a ton this season and has been fighting off injuries during the season. He is listed as questionable.
- Caleb Douglas – After he got rolled up against Kentucky, Douglas has been out since. He, unfortunately, continues to be listed as out.
- Jonathan Odom – Odom was in the first five games this season but has been out since. He is once again listed as out for today’s matchup.
- Jack Pyburn – The sophomore tore his ACL against Arkansas and will miss the rest of the season.
- Devin Moore – He was expected to see increased action against LSU, but a concussion suffered at practice last week prevented him from playing. He is still listed as out this week.