Ahead of its matchup with Georgia, Florida football still has been able to rest up and, on paper, got some guys healed during its bye week.
It is important to note that guys listed as healthy have no guarantee of playing, but generally speaking, guys listed as out will almost certainly not be playing this week.
Florida Football: Who is in and who is out
- Austin Barber – After missing the game against Vanderbilt, Barber played against South Carolina and is good to go for this week.
- Thai Chiaokhiao-Bowman – He has been on the injured report since the start of the season. He continues to be listed as out for the Gators.
- Caleb Douglas – There was a half hope that Douglas could get healed up over the bye week after he got rolled up against Kentucky and has been out since. He, unfortunately, continues to be listed as out.
- Kingsley Eguakun – After sitting out against South Carolina, Eguakun isn’t listed on the injury report coming out of the bye week. All indications are that he will play. We’ll see if that actually happens. He’s only appeared twice this season.
- Andy Jean – After missing the game against South Carolina, Jean appears to have healed up. But he is listed deep on the depth chart, so the odds of him seeing playing time are a mystery.
- Jonathan Odom – Odom was in the first five games this season but has been out since. He is once again listed as out for today’s matchup.