Florida football picked up a massive win last weekend when it knocked off Tennesee in The Swamp.
Unfortunately, the Gators took a few knocks during the game and will be without some key players ahead of its matchup with UNC Charlotte.
Florida Football: Injury report
- Eugene Wilson – Wilson left the game against Tennessee with a collarbone bruise after initial x-rays came back negative. He is being held out against UNC Charlotte. It is unclear if he will be healthy in time for next week’s game against Kentucky.
- Kingsley Eguakun – After missing the first two games of the season, Eguakun made his return against Tennessee, and the offensive line looked remarkably improved. Unfortunately, he suffered a setback and was ruled out by a lower-body injury.
- Tony Livingston – The tight end hat some felt would make a big impact this year had one catch against Utah. He has been on the injury report every since and is still not cleared to play against UNC Charlotte.
- Ja’Markis Weston – Like Livingston, Weston appeared in the Utah game on special teams but has been ruled out ever since.
- Kamari Wilson – He’s not listed as injured, but we noted earlier this week that he is also not listed on the depth chart after he took zero snaps against Tennessee.